Since 6 April, the Belgian Gaming Commission has asked players to report any site that does not respect the rules concerning the deposit limit, and specifies that "no increase in this limit can be granted at this time".
Goldenvegas.be wishes to apply this rule, however without penalising players, as the situation is due to the Belgian Gaming Commission’s inability to set up a verification system with the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register despite the fact that a period of 18 months has elapsed since the publication of the Belgian Royal Decree on 25 October 2018.
Therefore, so as not to penalise those players who wish to do so, players that make the request and that can prove via the documents available on the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register that they are not in default of payment, will be able to increase their deposit limit beyond €500, in accordance with the Belgian Royal Decree of 25 October 2018.
In this context:
- If you are already registered on our website and have already deactivated your "legal" limit, nothing changes for you. If you wish to do so, you way reactivate the "legal" limit on your personal settings page. To deactivate this limit again later, you must provide us with proof that you are not registered on the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register for default of payment.
- The law imposes a deposit limit of 500 euros per week. Players can freely increase this limit given a reflection period of 3 days, and provided that the player is not known to be in default of payment in the file of the Belgian national Bank’s Central Individual Credit Register (art. 6 of the Royal Decree of 25 October 2018).
- This can be easily done via the Deposit page or from the account settings.
- If you have just registered on our website and you wish to deactivate your "legal" limit, you must provide us with proof that you are not registered on the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register for default of payment.
- If you live outside the Kingdom of Belgium, you are not subject to this check. If you decide, or have decided, to deactivate the "legal" limit, you undertake in doing so to play in a responsible manner and accept that we cannot be held liable due to the fact that it is impossible for us to comply with the aforementioned Royal Decree.
You will find a link to the necessary procedure when you indicate your wish to increase your deposit limit on your personal settings page.
Furthermore, we would like to remind you that our website offers you the possibility to set personal limits per day, week or month. Once a limit is set, it can only be modified after a period of 72 hours to help you play responsibly.
We also remind you that you can exclude yourself from gaming. This can be done at our brick-and-mortar casinos, on our websites or on the website of the Belgian Gaming Commission by registering on the EPIS system.
If you wish to assess whether you have a problematic relationship with gaming, test yourself at http://www.aide-aux-joueurs.be/accueil